TO WELCOME IN THE NEW YEAR RIGHT, WE ARE GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF GORGEOUS STUD EARRINGS (ABOUT A $30 VALUE EACH) TO THE FIRST 10 PURCHASES OF $20 OR MORE! OFFER GOOD UNTIL JANUARY 31st.
New Years Resolutions come by every year and it’s the same old same old. Majority of people opt for the “I will lose weight” resolution and barely follow through with the plan. The best way to start the new year is to make a resolution that is feasible and appropriate. One could make a resolution to start working on their fashion or trying to figure out a way to improve their lifestyle. Whatever it is, make sure that you truly believe it.
Fifth and Orient would like to spread our appreciation to all of our loyal customers and say Happy New Year! May 2014 bring many great memories, lessons, and friends!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! POST your favorite F&O piece on Facebook or Instagram & TAG us to ENTER a chance to WIN the Holiday Gift Basket Giveaway!
Basket includes Melaleuca products (courtesy of Christina Curtiz), 100% hand-rolled silk chiffon scarf, The Women’s Book of Positive Quotations, and F&O gifts.
Contest ends Dec 12th and winner will be announced on Dec 13th! GOOD LUCK!
Every woman knows that most days it is hard to choose an outfit for the day or a special occasion. With these essentials, it’ll make it a lot easier to create an outfit that works for any occasion and with majority of the rest of your wardrobe. Here are the 11 essentials:
1. Black Pants – Whether they be needed for work or a semi-casual event that you need to dress for, these pant always fit into an outfit. Plus they are black which can be paired with any color and make you look slimmer!
2. Dark Skinny Jeans - For those occasions where dress pants are too formal, or you want to be a little more comfortable, dark jeans are the perfect choice. Pair them with a nice pair of boots and scarf (as shown above) and it’ll be perfect for almost any occasion.
3. Black Dress - A black dress can do wonders for a woman. It can be worn during the day as a simple classy outfit, or it can be dressed up with heels and other accessories to be worn to a night event.
4. Blazer - A blazer doesn’t necessarily need to be paired with your business outfit. Put it together with your dark skinny jeans and boots to be ready for a nice lunch date!
5. White Blouse - It can be paired with any jacket and keeps your outfit simple and classy, and leaving room for other accent pieces!
6. Accent Jewelry Piece - You can add flair to any simple outfit by adding a piece of your personality to the outfit like this CYRENE STATEMENT NECKLACE from F&O! (plus it’s on SALE!) Shop Now: http://bit.ly/1iQDrVc
7. Boots - Great with most outfits. You can even pair them with a dress and you can keep your legs warm!
8. Simple V-Neck - You can easily dress up the v-neck by adding a piece of jewelry and pairing it with your blazer. Comfy and easy!
9. Black Heels - Wear them out or wear them to work. Dress up your outfit with your favorite pair.
10. Scarf - A scarf can show your personality if you think that a necklace would be too dressy. It can keep you warm too!
11. Flats - For the days where your feet are telling you that you need a break from heels. They are comfy and complete the outfit.